With its highly qualified technical and management team, the company caters for all sectors of industry in:
- Designing tailor-made power solutions
- Supplying, Installing, Servicing and Maintaining UPSs
- Provide complete Data Centre Solutions; Power, Cooling, Network Equipment and Accessories, Surveillance, Infrastructure Management. This covers the following; Rack & Cable Management, Rack Power Distribution, InRow or Rack cooling, Environmental & Security Monitoring System, Access systems etc,
- Supplying, Installing, Servicing and Maintaining Automatic Voltage Regulators and SurgeArrest Extensions
- Supplying, Installing, Servicing and Maintaining Standard and Modern Solar Systems
- Undertaking installation of all the mentioned equipment
Those who have chosen International Power Control Systems define us as the best choice for complete service and performance. Our goal is, therefore, to consistently meet customer service delivery, support and value expectations – “the Service is the Product”.
Our customers are our number one priority as they are the driving force behind our business. We also strive to have the most efficient suppliers and aim for continuous improvement in supplier relations.
Installation and Commissioning
This applies to power protection equipment, from UPS to Inverter chargers, to rectifier systems as well as Renewable Energy products.
Power Plan Extended Warranty
This extends the duration of hardware’s factory warranty according to the options offered by Schneider Electric. All parts and batteries (internal) are covered for the duration of this contract.
This involves analysis of electrical infrastructure of a site from utility service entrance to hardware survey performed by our staff who then provide corrective recommendations where necessary.
Power Audit Yearly Review
This provides an annual audit of the site to ensure that the changing power usage profiles are not causing electrical capacity or distribution problems.
Our engineers have the training and experience to repair most brands of UPS, Inverters and Renewable Energy Products. This enables us to take over maintenance and support of equipment which would not have been sold by International Power Control Systems (IPCS).
We also provide back-to-back repair and maintenance service for most IT and computer companies in Malawi. This enables them to offer their clients SLA, confidently, knowing that they may depend on IPCS to support them.
We provide consultancy and advisory services for customers planning to install new infrastructure or improve the availability of their existing infrastructure.